FizzBot overview >>
A Win32 utility that allows users of the Digitech DHP-55/Studio 5000 to backup/restore their data.
download FizzBot >>
This file is approximately 190KB in size.
installation directions >>
- Download the file.
- Run, execute, or double-click the file that you saved (that you've just downloaded).
- When prompted, enter the directory where you would like the program to be installed.
- The installation will not create a start menu icon for the program. If you would like one, right-click on the installed executable and drag it to the start menu.
release history >>
Version 2.0.1 - 1999/09/28
Version 2.0.0 - 1999/09/21
- Bank and Program map editing
- lots of other minor changes
- Win32 port
Version 1.0.0 - 1995
- Initial release for Win 3.1
known issues and caveats >>
- This has only been tested on a single DHP-55 with 2.04 software
- This has only been tested on English versions of Windows NT 4; it should run
on Windows 95 or 98, and in any language (although it will display messages
- No print support
- No patch or control map editing
report bugs/contact info >>
Send reports of bugs, comments, suggestions to: Sean Echevarria
How to report bugs >>
Send a note describing the problem. Attach a screenshot if appropriate,
but please no uncompressed 1 MB bitmaps. Include a dump as saved by the
program if it will help me to reproduce the problem.